We are looking for a highly capable IT support specialist to provide technical assistance to our
company. In this role, your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software
technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data. You will also be required to
advise on IT equipment upgrades.
To ensure success as an IT support specialist, you should possess extensive experience in
providing information technology support in a fast-paced environment. Top-notch IT support
specialists contribute to increased productivity by ensuring that company IT systems run
● Providing IT assistance to the company.
● Providing technical support on-site or via remote-access systems.
● Repairing hardware malfunctions, software issues, and networking problems.
● Responding to client IT support requests.
● Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
● Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
● Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
● Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
● Maintaining system security.
● Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
● Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
● Offering solutions that meet the needs of the clients.
● Tracking and managing work records.
IT Support Specialist Requirements:
● A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
● 1-2 years of experience as an IT support specialist.
● Exceptional ability to provide technical support
● In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
● Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
● Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
● Advanced knowledge of system security.
● Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
● Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
● Knowledge of Fortinet equipment and Google Workspace will be an added advantage